Fastback 55


Last night before I left I added micro balloon filler to the front fairing / flox fillets. Here is the micro after it dried. I used a bit too much, but thats ok – I wanted a nice gradual fillet to cover up the large amounts of flox.

IMG_4878

I then proceed to sand and sand and sand. Luckily micro is easy to sand.

IMG_5126

The end result came out pretty well. I actually did more sanding after the following two photos, and also added some body filler to top edge to even out the few inconsistencies there. I will post additional photos in my next shop session.

IMG_5124

IMG_5125

Leave a comment