The past 6 weeks have been insanely busy…. I can’t remember being this busy in quite some time. In addition to my normal work, and long commute, I also had two finals for my MBA and two large group projects. On top of that, I knocked out my biannual flight review and instrument proficiency check at Fort Meade Flying Activity. The club is for DOD patrons only, and has 10 aircraft with great rental rates. I got checked out in the Piper Arrow which is setup as a very nice IFR cross country machine with a 3 axis autopilot and dual Garmin 430s.
So, now that class is over, I have two weeks over the holidays to try and hit it hard with the project. Here I finished the match drilling of both wings’ leading edges. I also used a unibit and file to drill out the tie down holes (pictured below).