Wing Spars 10 (0.75 hr)


My friend Denny loaned me his dremel kit.  It took me a little while to figure out which pieces worked best, but once I figured it out, it was a quick and easy job to finish up the pieces pictured below.  After that I etched the pieces with the scotchbrite pads and did some final deburring touch up.  The spars are getting pretty close to completion.  A little work on the tie down brackets pending the new countersinks, priming and riveting and it will be onto the ribs. I did manage to ruin a couple of Denny’s parts, so I’ll be buying him some replacements.  Whoops. 20131009-194043.jpg

20131009-194054.jpg

20131009-194104.jpg

20131009-194115.jpg

Leave a comment