After realizing I had messed up two of the z-brackets, I did the proper research on the Checkoway Method for installing the tanks. When I have finished fitting the tanks and the z-brackets, I will be sure to write a concise summary of the method. For now, I needed to assemble the fuel tanks, including baffles to fit to the wings. This will allow me to ensure proper fit and alignment. This evening I assembled the right fuel tank and started on the left. Upon fitting the right fuel tank to the wing, I confirmed that all of my z-brackets should be good, except the inner most one, whose rivets will be outside the proper edge distance parameters. Given that this is the root z-bracket which will have the most load, I will definitely be ordering a replacement on Monday. Here are some pictures of the process.