My wife had some more law homework to do, so I figured I might as well head back out to the garage and get to work on the stiffeners. It took me a little bit to figure out what was going on with the stiffeners. The places that you are supposed to cut are notched out. I marked each cut line in blue. After the first two cuts, I started to cut on the wrong side of one of the lines. Luckily I only barely touched it, but after that I started coloring in the side that was scrap so I knew which side to cut on without thinking. I was able to use the scotchbrite wheel to clean up my mistake. I got through 2/3 of the stiffeners tonight. For the ones that are done, they have been cut and cleaned up with the scotchbrite wheel, so they are ready to go.