No pictures today. Tonight I cleaned up the rear spar in preparation for priming. It’s taking longer to clean up as the kit has several scratches that require removal. The front spar is almost ready for priming as well.
I ordered the AKZO primer from Aircraft Spruce this afternoon. The UPS tracking says it will arrive by the end of the day on Friday. The goal for Sunday is to have all the parts in the horizontal stab primed and ready for riveting.
On an unrelated note, I was finally able to remove the water pump on our kubota. I need to get a gasket replacement, and the install should be a breeze. Next up will be removing the hydraulic cylinders.