Service Bulletin 14-01-31 (8)


Last night I left off with one rib in progress. Tonight I set up the second rib, using the same method. I then removed the ribs, deburred, trimmed, and riveted to the HS-0002 angles.


Then it was just a matter of riveting. I started with the skin rivets that would not be accessible once the ribs were in place. I then riveted the rib to the spar. Mike was on hand, and we made quick work of it.

Squeezing the remaining rivets to the skin was quick and easy work.

I’m very happy with how this turned out. It wasn’t as much of a horror as people made it out to be, although it certainly was one of the more challenging projects I’ve completed.

Leave a comment